Thursday, March 4, 2010

Busted!!!

I've been a horrible eater -- Oreos were my downfall.  Several Oreos in fact.

I did so well, all week and then last night I was really, really tired and feeling stressed.  I know the tiredness is a side effect of the fibromyalgia and the tired I get the more stressed I feel -- basically a bad cycle going round and round. 

So did I go to bed early?  Yes, but not before I consumed a good chunk of a package of Oreos. 
Should I have had a plate of fruit instead?  Yes, and I did try this.  Cantaloupe (sp?), honeydew, fresh pineapple and grapes.   

So I overate on junk and ate a big helping of fruit and washed it down with an icky articficially sweetened drink.

Thank God today was a new day!

1 comment:

  1. I always ate the entire package of Oreos if they were in my house. The whole thing. All by myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you have to say.