Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What have we been eating?

My son called from school at 3:30 last Thursday morning -- sick with a stomach bug.  By 8:30 we had him home and I spent two days coddling him and by Sunday he was well.  By Sunday evening I wasn't so well.  Apparently the "flu" is going around his campus...and even a lot of professors have been out.  Ick!!!!

My poor hubby has eaten a lot of peanut butter and banana sandwiches.  We've all eaten a lot of fried rice type dishes, but blander than usual.  In all honesty, my daughter and I have skipped most meals because of the ickies.

However, I'm feeling 50% alive and I'm hoping to eat some real food today.  Real as in more fried rice because it is settling on my stomach.

Thanks for all the tips on adding more things in.  I do have the 500 recipes book, but not the other. I'm going to order it for myself because I'm not giving up on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you have to say.