Sunday, February 14, 2010

Where Is This Blog Going?

I think it would be fair for any future readers to ask, "Where is this blog going?"  It would be nice if I could answer with 100% certainty, but for now I can share what I hope to share here.

  • Shopping trips finds, meal plans and other goodies of the sort
  • Recipes and "un" recipes
  • My ups and downs as a new vegan.
  • Cookbook Love -- cookbooks I love and why
  • Kitchen Friends -- things that are the next best thing to having your best friend in the kitchen with you
  • Animal stories -- cause I love my cats and dogs
  • Links -- links to sites, recipes and other things I run across that I love
  • More -- I leave this option open so I can post whatever makes me happy.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on going vegan! It is amazing just how much better it will make you feel! And congrats on starting a new blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you have to say.